About GD SRT Written Exam Coaching
Major Kalshi Classes feels pride to provide exclusive coaching for Phase II of Air force X & Y which includes GD/DFT/SRT. Indian Air force conducts phase two for Air Force X & Y with aim to select the finest candidate who hopes to gain the post of aircraftsman. MKC is honored to
Conducted by 2 Officers, various groups of 8-12 candidates are made. 1 Topic is given to candidates give their introduction, then description of topic, then after completing a round, Group Discussion starts.
20 Questions of English (Objective)
To reduct the level of individual in English.
45 Situations - 30 minutes
To check the mental ability to work
Capacity to handle stress.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Candidates passing the written test are required to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Passing the PFT is mandatory. The PFT for all trades [except IAF (Security)] consists of a 1.6 km run to be completed within 8 minutes. The PFT for IAF (Security) trade includes a 2.4 Km run & 5 Km run to be completed in 15 minutes & 30 minutes respectively. Candidates above 27 years of age will be given relaxation in PFT timing as per existing norms (Applicable to serving NC (E) s only). Candidates completing PFT faster are awarded additional marks on a sliding scale.
Candidates passsing PFT will be interviewed by a team of Officers & Warrant ranks. Interview is normally conducted in English as such working knowledge is necessary.
Candidates who have been recommended for interview will be medically examined by the Recruitment Medical Team as per
All India Select List (AISL) :
Candidates who pass the written Test, complete PFT within the given time, clear the interview and have undergone medical examination are arranged in the All India Select List (AISL). The inclusion of names of the candidates in the AISL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and number of vacancies to be filled. Candidates are enrolled in the Indian Air Force as per the existing vacancies.
SELECTION CENTER FOR AIRMAN
14 Airmen Selection centers are located all over the country.
- Airmen Selection Centre, 48, Mansfield Road, Ambala Cantt
- Airmen Selection Centre, Race Course Camp, New Delhi
- Airmen Selection centre, Air Force Station, Chakeri,
- Airmen Selection Centre, (Near Palta Gate), Air Force Station Barrackpore, West Bengal
- Airmen Selection Centre, Old Pali Road Jodhpur
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Cotton Green, Mumbai
- Airmen Selection Centre, No.1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Tambaram, Chennai
- Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajadhani College, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station Bihta, Patna, Bihar
- Airmen Selection Centre, Borjhar, Guwahati
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Bowenpally, Secunderabad
- Airmen Selection Centre, VII/302-B, Vayu Sena Road, Kakkanad, Kochi
- Airmen Selection Centre, IInd Floor, Phase-II, Rajiv Gandhi Parisar, 35 Shyamala Hills
Group Discussion and Situation Reaction Test both are equally important as they help officers to assess aspirants both verbally and physically. Clearing the Air Force X Y Written Exam is easy but passing the GD/SRT Exam requires special preparation. Thus, we have made an individual batch which will focus entirely on GD/SRT for Air Force X Y Students.
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|14 Days||GD-SRT / 1903||Rs.525/-||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,525/-||Pay|
- Regular physical training sessions
- Monthly unit test
- Online test series
- Monthly Parent Teacher Meeting
- Doubt removal classes
- Orientation sessions
- Regular Interaction with selected candidates
- Physical Experts
- Hostel Facility
- Course strictly based on Airforce (X & Y) syllabus
- Well researched Study Material
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers Airforce X and Y Group coaching for written examination. The faculty at MKC is highly experienced to provide successful coaching to students for Airforce X and Y Group examination.
The guidelines of distinction followed by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and she would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
We focus on covering the entire syllabus as per Airforce X and Y Group guidelines. We also prepare students with mock tests, previous year question paper, and double clearing sessions which are conducted every week to check the progress of candidates.
Mock test/Monthly test results are conducted to understand the week points of candidates and focus on them with the aim to improve it in the best possible manner.
Students can learn several tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers in the course.In addition to this, we provide researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.